YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Memories of Japan, Party whit friends and cry becacuse the princess did not stay.

Hi!, today i memory one party when i staied in Japan. In this party Japanese friends stay whit me. This party start when i go to (kyoto) 京都 from (Tokyo) 東京。 I (Kyoto) 京都 one friend (Aya%%Chan) あや%%ちゃん waited in this station and teached photographs that i taked before. In (Kyoto) 京都 station (Aya%%Chan) あや%%ちゃん and me must take other train from (Nara) 奈良 in (Nara) 奈良 other friend (To%%%Kun) と%%%君 and your friends stay waiting for me, in (Nara) 奈良 station. All go to Japanese tavern and after (Aya%%Chan) あや%%ちゃん drink a bit of beer , she return to (Kyoto) 京都 but the party continue whit (To%%%Kun) と%%%君 and your friends. Later all go to athoner tavern and approximately 6:00 am, all return to house. In this nigth i sleeped in house of (To%%%Kun) と%%%君's friend. In this night i wear a necktie that symbolize our friendship. All time i must stay happy becacuse i stay in Japan and my friends stay whit me in a party, but i cried before go to sleep, becacuse i did not control my feeling. I'd like control my feeling but i think things about Japan i allways see a the princess and so i feel sad ;'(.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso