YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Monday, October 02, 2006

University, loom and sensation of go to Japan

Hello, today the university start!, altho in my university i stay bad becacuse one person loom me. Presently i must stand an see how the person of menace me stay in this site, i do not meeting becacuse this person aren't expulsion yet. I feel bad so i must stay in Japan whit the princess or think about to stay whit princees for the time that i do not stay in the university or go out for stay whit the princess.

I would stay whit the princess and i must have children to be a family, but now only see desperation and this incite sorrow. I need a princess and this is a truth that shatter my heart and my life.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso