YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Travel to Japan.

This year i went to Japan "the promise of princess", but the princess did not like stay whit me. She had worry whit me, altho i do not said one reason.
I think that she likes OOO. I don't konw i must be a idiot, now i stay waiting any anwer for her, and this situation are more sorrow for me. A lot days i stay more unhappy and a lot weekend i do not like to go to party and this is more preoccupation.

In Japan i try to go to party but a lot days i did not like to go, altho another friends of Japan like to go to party whit them, so i went to party but only two days of 15 days that i staid in Japan.
In days that i staid in Japan i can see 東京、京都、大阪、川西市。In Japan staid more melancholy and i staid whit my friends i must smile. 只、一日私は嬉しいでした。姫の町は私が朗らかの子どもにいました。

I'd like return to Japan whit princess, but if princess don't like i mustn't go and this reason are more crushing of my live.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso