YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Why i choose this name?

I used this name becacuse i need a name that in Japan people can read whiout any problem.

I like the Japanese anime (manga), so i must use a name of one manga. This idea in a first moment is a good idea but if i used a name of manga all people think that i from Japan and this idea do not like for me, hence i think of culture in Japan and discover that in Japan the nature are very important in this society.
  • How can i used this notice? → I must use one word in Japanese that enunciate the nature and change a bit.
I think about the things and in this moment see this kanji () yuki, and see that one name in Japanese are yukito. Now only must change this name and my mind only see add one vocal so yuukito.
Now i see other problem...
  • This name are more serious, i must change? → Whit a bit of knowledge in Japanese language i must change to vulgar status.
Now i have a new name yuukito, but in this moment only i knew add the finish whit the particule in japanese () kun, so now the name are yuukitokun.

I am a young so i must change for this YuuKiKun.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso