YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Japanese course, hope of my dream!.

In the next month the Japanese course start, in this year i'll go again. If i like to talk whit the princess i must prove that the princess is more important of my heart so i must study Japansese and Japanese's culture.

About of Japanese course:
  1. The classmate do not like the Japanese language and do not like the Japanese's culture too. Only like go to party all year and if someone like study they isolate at this person.
  2. They think that the teacher must have them norms, and they must pass the exman.
  3. etc ... .
Since see this ambient, do you study Japanese?, I study for the princess, altho the people do not like this ambient unless like the party in instead of learn Japanese.

I search my dream and i must struggle for be deserving of this dream.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso