YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Come back!.

Then 14 days in Japan of sprint i did must to came back to my country again!. In this day i met a new friend this new fried was psychologist and in the next days of came back to spain the psychologist discover that i forgot my heart in Japan and help me!.
Now i can write to run encounter a forgiveness for the princess. A lot days i am a bit sad and cry too.

I think that a lot people do not like that the princess and me stay together or the princess stay molestation whit me about my hesitation. I can correct and stay all my life whit her if the princess like.

I can learn this thanks to my psychologist friend and the psychologist said that if love a princess i must risk and tell my feeling to get one answer.

And now i try that the princess conect to me for explain my feeling.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso