YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Friday, September 29, 2006

WeekEnd and cry!.

In the last week i called a friend of Japanese course and said that if He could talk whit the princess i was happy ;). My friend told me that when he could talk whit the princess about me.
But now arroud other weekend whit crying. A lot people thought that i stay a bit lovely but i think that my love are lost in Japan.
A new friends said that i must forget the princess but i can not forget her, i stay a bit incorrect or my heart only see the princesX.
Now i got to dinner becacuse in this weekend only see the TV and wait a princess.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso