YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

loneliness, sorrow and words of my heart.

Today i meeting sad again :'(, but i must continue.

Now i see in MSN a friend from Norway and talk a bit whit him. In this moment i stay a bit better, altho the loneliness only disappear whit the princess.

This friend said that i love her, and he has all reason and i do not control my heart never, so the princess control my feeling forever!.

In the weeks i stay thinking about the words of my heart and words of my mind, but my feeling only see the words of my heart.

I'd like that the princess see and read this blog to get a lot information of my feeling and write me so i can emend all, so the princess can see that i stay waiting her.

If you like coment by email click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso