YuuKiKun, I need an answer of the princess for my life.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Sorry

Today is really sadness day, because all my dream was broken.

Really love at princess and i must tell her and the word sorry is really a bit.

The true is i really love her and i must make really all her dreams, really today is really sadness day because all my plan was broke.

I must try prepare new plan for make the promise, also this fault are really big, and i wish that princess doesn't agry with because i will try search new plan for travel to Japan.

I feel really sadness because princess earn all and i must make all really for make her true happiness. Really i am .......

Aren't comment in Japanese today.
If you like comment by email here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
videosanuncios gratisalquiler de pisosrestaurantesjuegos onlinecompartir piso